Email marketing services without a doubt offer some of the most powerful marketing tools that help small-large businesses engage both new and existing customers, and acquire sales.
With a great platform, you can easily draft messages, design visuals, send, and track the performance of your email campaigns.
Our top 5 best recommended email marketing services platforms will compare and review the apps that will help a large-small business achieve the above easily without breaking the bank.
- The top 5 best recommended email marketing services platforms for small businesses in 2023 compared & reviewed
- 3. Drip: best for ecommerce/online stores
The top 5 best recommended email marketing services platforms for small businesses in 2023 compared & reviewed
In a hurry? Our top software recommendation for most people is ActiveCampaign or ConvertKit because both provide amazing tools at reasonable pricing.
|ActiveCampaign||best overall emailing services app||Enjoy 14 day free trial (no credit card required)|
|Drip||those selling online|
|Moosend||essentials at affordable price|
We picked the top emailing services apps for small businesses based on but not limited to
- Email list management
- Design and templates options
- Personal use
- Customer & experts review
- Data from Builtwith & Google Trends
1. ActiveCampaign: best overall
The first email marketing platform I will review is ActiveCampaigns.
If you are looking for an email marketing services company that gives anyone looking to do email marketing an opportunity to boost their campaign results to greater heights.
The platform will aid you in doing that and more. This cloud software tool is a good choice for medium and small businesses also looking for top customer experience automation.
Even though not its primary purpose, you can use the app for building landing pages too.
The feature that makes this email marketing service provider the best in email marketing includes the following:
- Tools for email marketing automation
- Capacity for sales automaton
- The best support and services
- Web personalization tools
- Social media marketing
- Lots of email templates to choose from
- Embedded and integrated forms
- Contact targeting
- Advanced sales and marketing reporting
There are different pricing options on this email marketing programs platform you can compare and pick from. Choosing the annual plan saves you money compared to paying per month.
For marketing, CRM/email automation, marketing, and sales, you have the following to choose from:
- Lite: $29/m
- Plus: $49/m
- Professional: $149/m
- Enterprise: custom made and priced to meet specific demands
There is also pricing for transactional email, API, and SMTP for your app or site.
The plans start from $10-$1200/m.
If you need a bigger plan, you can discuss it with their sales teams.
3. ConvertKit: best platform for professional bloggers, content creators, podcasters
Next on our comparison list is ConvertKit.
This stands as one of the best email marketing services platforms with many abilities to help professional podcasters, content creators, and bloggers get and convert more subscribers.
It is very easy to use and is well-automated with great characteristics. It has some of the top email marketing tools, and this has made it the fastest-growing company in email marketing.
It makes creating landing pages and sign-up forms easy thus attracting more subscribers.
- Email design, marketing, and deliverability features
- Visual automatons and integrations
- Email and audience segmentation tools
- Automation so that you can take advantage of autopilot
- Integration and sale of digital product
- Tools to help convert followers from your email lists, such as opt-in templates and landing pages
- Email list scaling
- Free Migration from other tools
- Visual automation builders
To get the best email marketing tools on this platform, you should understand what you need and make comparisons.
The prices are as follows:
- Creator: $9/m billed $108 annually (for those in the creation stage to automate work)
- Creator pro: $25/m billed $290 annually (the solution for established creators trying to scale their businesses or emailing campaign)
- Free: Very limited (no support, additional users, third-party integrations, automated email sequences, etc)
3. Drip: best for ecommerce/online stores
Ecommerce is a big deal today and rose in popularity over the pandemic period.
To embrace this, Drip helps take your email marketing program to the next level for those looking to do email marketing with their online store.
This emailing services provider offers tools and insights to make shopping experiences through better data streams.
The platform also helps to boost ROI through email marketing segmentation which is one of the best traits of the platform.
- Top-level personalization tools to convert more
- Evolution power tools
- The best email support
- Unlimited emails
- Email marketing software with ease in design and management of emails
- Automated marketing with SMS and email workflows
- Guidance, benchmarking, and analytics for better decision making
The email marketing software offers a 14-day trial and does not require a credit card.
The price is $39/m.
4. Moosend: best for essentials at affordable price
If you are on a budget, this might be one of the simplest email marketing software that you can use. It is a modern solution that helps with bulk emailing campaigns and can assist with many other email marketing.
With Moosend email marketing services tools, you can deliver the best marketing experiences, which should lead to the best revenue growth for your small business.
- Automation templates that are premade
- Website activity tracking
- Visual workflow builder
- Holistic reporting
- User action tracking to help you target better
- Drag and drop functionalities
- Content and subject line testing
- List segmentation
- Landing page creation tools for form designs, etc
There are different pricing options that you can try out. One of the best things I love about this platform's pricing is that it offers anyone a 30-day trial.
- Pro: $9 /m
- Enterprise: get in touch for a custom quote
5. Getresponse: best for automation
Getroponse is another strong email marketing services provider because of its top-of-line automation tools you can easily implement.
This is one of the oldest and largest companies for email services with a wide reach.
Some of the things I like about this platform are its email-creating templates because they have unique features.
Getresponse's email automation features make it possible to run advanced automated campaigns based on conditions or triggers.
- Lead generation tools to build an email list
- Targeted inline communication with clients
- Marketing tools to help boost your online sales
- Personalized tools for processing transactions
- Autoresponders for personalized and automated messaging
- Access automated digital marketing reports for data
The following are the pricing plans as per the tools and features you may need.
- Email marketing tools: $15.58/m
- Marketing automation: $48.38/m
- Ecommerce marketing: $97.58/m
Selecting a platform
Email marketing platforms are needed by both large and small businesses looking to get more clients online regardless of their size.
You can get a solution if you are on a budget, have an ecommerce store, or need automation, among others.
Evaluating your business needs can help you realize exactly what you need from an email marketing service app.
But if you are stuck, here is what I recommend.
MooSend if you are on a super tight budget and looking for a program to just do the basics.
ConvertKiT or ActiveCampaign for everyone else looking for powerful emailing services apps at a value.
Have comments or questions regarding the email marketing program software above? Send us a message.