Leadpages vs Instapage vs Unbounce vs Clickfunnels comparison info is one of those important pieces of information you need to know when you want to make an informed decision on the best landing page or sale funnel creators to use.
- Leadpages vs Intapage vs Unbounce vs Clickfunnels comparison of 2023
- Pros & Cons
- Ease of use
- Pre-designed templates
- Plans & pricing
- Leadpages vs Instapage vs Unbounce vs Clickfunnels FAQ
- Picking a platform after comparing
This neck-to-neck Leadpages, Instapages, Unbounce, and Clickfunnels comparison article will help you figure out their differences.
And decide which of these powerful conversion marketing platforms is the greatest for building landing pages and/or sales funnels based on your team’s or business goal(s).
Leadpages vs Intapage vs Unbounce vs Clickfunnels comparison of 2023
The evaluation and comparison of this top conversion software are based on all or most of the following, functionality, plan cost, usability, personal use or trial, experts and clients review, digging through data from BuiltWith & Google Trends, chatting with a system's sales or customer support, etc.
I really hope that we did a good job of comparing these top platforms so you can pick the best solution.
First, this Leadpages vs Instapage vs Unbounce vs Clickfunnels comparison post will be taking a look at their unique features.
After all, before you pick any sales funnels and/or land page-building software for your business, you want to make sure that they provide the features you need.
- Free hosting with SSL
- Free Domain
- Smooth drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited pop-up, opt-in, and alert bars
- A/B testing
- Form builder for lead generation
- Real-time analytics
- Custom code editing
- Unlimited publishing
- Mobile responsive pages
- Custom branding
- 200+ pre-designed templates & blocks
- 40+ in-app integration plus 1000+ more with Zapier
- Checkout form maker for your e-commerce site
- Countdown timer
- Email triggers
- Webinar landing page creation
- GDPR Compliance
- Chat, email & phone support
- Heatmap functionality
- A/B split testing
- 120+ standard integration plus 5000 with zapier
- Real-time and built-in team collaboration functions
- GDPR compliant
- No domain limit
- Unlimited conversion
- AMP ready
- A/B testing
- GDPR compliant
- SSL encryption ready
- Image optimizer
- Free hosting
- Speed boost
- Popups & sticky bars
- Design Assistance
- One-click upsell
- Email marketing ( email list builder, autoresponder, etc)
- Live webinar & event capability
- A/B split testing
- Drag-and-drop editor
- One-click upsell & downsell
- Order & opt-in forms maker
- Affiliate management system
- Membership area builder
- CRM system
- Online course creation tool
- Shopping cart builder
- Website creator
Pros & Cons
Next on this top conversion-marketing platforms comparison post is taking a looking at their benefits and weakness(es).
- I really love Leadpages no-code functionality because small businesses can easily start building a website, landing page or sales funnel quickly
- Value of price compared to similar software tools
- People really love their tech and customer support
- Good in what it does best which is generating high-converting leads through landing pages, pop-ups, and opt-ins
- If you want to build something more complicated going with Instapage or Unbounce might be a better choice
- Can easily build advanced landing pages
- The most advanced drag-and-drop editor
- Its advanced team collaboration capability is helpful to large teams
- Super easy to scale up your marketing with this platform
- Kind of pricey for those on budget
- A dedicated landing page-building platform
- Has a great intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- Build high-converting pages faster without coding knowledge
- Their AI tool (Smart Traffic) can help you increase conversion by up to 30%
- Most complaints from customers are about their support and price
- I like that you can build marketing funnels (webinars, sales pages, landing pages, etc) & do email marketing on the platform
- Advanced design tools
- It does so much that it can be confusing and overwhelming for some people, especially, beginners
All of the apps allow you to effortlessly integrate with other software like CRM, marketing automation, analytics, email marketing, website builder, e-commerce, payment platforms, etc.
Some of the important and popular apps they all integrate with are:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
Whether you are using Instapage, Leadpages, Unbounce, or Clickfunnels, connecting to other services won't be an issue because they all offer robust in-app integration or you can use their Zapier integration to hook up over 5000 apps.
Ease of use
When considering Leadpages, Instapage, Unbounce, and Clickfunnels, an important factor to compare is how easy it is to use each.
A platform's usability makes its application to your marketing project faster and less frustrating, especially, if you're a beginner or a small business.
Easier for beginners, solopreneurs, and small businesses.
Easier for those with web design experience and bigger companies.
Very intuitive for beginners and pros.
Easier for those with marketing and design experience.
When doing a comparison for landing pages, sales funnel, or website-building software, another important feature and benefit to look for is how many pre-designed templates a platform has.
No-code templates are very important when you want to do your marketing project fast and for non-tech folks.
120+ high-converting pre-designed templates and blocks for various industries. All mobile responsive.
Not all are free, however, they have enough free ones for building simple stuff and for small business owners.
Free 500+ templates and 1000+ blocks.
100+ mobile responsive and high-converting templates.
Over 100 pre-designed templates for different funnels and industries.
Plans & pricing
When reviewing Leadpages, Instapage, Unbounce, and Clickfunnels to see which one to choose, knowing the cost to see which one is within your budget range matters.
Price starts from $37/m to $74/m when paid annually.
$199/m to custom.
Packages start from $81/m - $518/m when paid annually.
The cheapest price starts at $127 per month when you select the annual payment option.
Leadpages vs Instapage vs Unbounce vs Clickfunnels FAQ
We have answered some frequently asked questions below.
What are Leadpages, Instapage, Unbounce, and Clickfunnels best for?
Leadpages: Best for sales funnels,, building landing pages, website creation, pop-ups, alert bars, etc.
The platform is very cost-effective and beginner friendly when compared to Instapage, Unbounce, or Clickfunnels.
Instapage: Best for small-large enterprises looking to build advanced landing pages.
Unbounce: Another company better for those with design experience and looking to create advanced landing pages.
Clickfunnels: Geared towards building sales funnels.
What're the best factors to consider before picking Leadpages, Instapage, Unbounce, or Clickfunnels?
When picking a marketing, lead generation, sales funnel, and landing page platform like Leadpages, Instapage, Clickfunnels, or Unbounce, the important factors to consider are:
- Not just cost but the value in comparison to its features and benefits
- Mobile responsiveness
- Non-glitchy drag-and-drop editor
- A/B testing capability
- Extensive knowledgebase
- Top experienced human support team
- Super simple integration with many systems
Picking a platform after comparing
After comparing Leadpage, Instapage, Unbounce, and Clickfunnels, some people may still be stuck on which solution to buy.
If that's you, I recommend that you go with Leadpages if you are building something simple and a blogger or small business.
It is extremely beginner friendly and inexpensive for all that it offers.
Unbounce or Instapage if you are a mid-large-sized business looking to create something that's complicated.
A Los Angeles resident who loves to write awesome guides on SEO, WordPress speed/security, content strategies, business and personal finance, digital and growth hack tools, legal stuff, etc, that are helpful to businesses, solopreneurs, bloggers, and consumers.
What I write about is based on tests, extensive research, and 11+ years of experience as a former Senior digital & content marketing consultant with a division of Thomson Reuters and running a successful digital marketing agency...[Read full bio]