If you are looking to understand SEO and get more information on related topics then you have visited the right pages.
We provide expert SEO guides, advice, and services. Please enjoy…
So what is SEO?
Before we throw more light on other SEO topis, let us first bring some clarity to the concept of SEO.
SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization.
This is a process by which the search rankings of a web page can be optimized so that it increases the online visibility of a particular listing.
What really goes on during SEO?
It is believed that there are many factors that form part of the process of getting a page to rank higher on the search engine results page.
Here are some of those factors:
- Whether your website is secure (HTTP vs HTTPS)
- Whether your website is friendly for mobile phones
- Is your website lagging? How fast or slow are web pages loading on your website?
- Effective interlinking within your website
- Whether a website page has appropriate markup for schema (code on the website)
- The real quality of the content of the web pages
- The amount of content of the web pages
- The anchor texts of your backlinks and on-page links
- The number of quality backlinks that point back towards your site
- Whether you have images that are optimized for your pages.
How you influence the governing factors listed above happens with the help of the right SEO services.
The importance of conversion optimization in search engine optimization
Conversion is very often associated with a sale, though in the world of online marketing, to define conversion exclusively in this way is too narrow a definition.
The way we define conversion is that it happens each time a visitor to the website completes a desired action while they are on the site.
This can be a click through to get to the next web page if that happens to be the main goal for that particular page.
For instance, it may well be a subscription to a newsletter, or it can be a visitor who buys your product.
To sum it up, conversion occurs whenever someone has completed the action that you wanted them to finish.